Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Emily S- Pink Rubber Duck

This is a picture of a pink rubber duck toy that I had in my bathroom. I took this picture on the counter top in my bathroom when I was getting ready for bed. I took the picture with my Nikon D3400 camera and I tried to get level with the duck. I edited this picture by turning up the saturation to make the pink brighter, and I sharpened it a little so you could see the outline of the duck better. I wish I would have taken a little more time in taking this picture so I could get maybe a better angle. But really was happy in the end with how the picture turned out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a really cute picture! It was a good idea to make the pink stand out in black and white. Looks good. I also love how the focus is strong on the duck. It looks good with the duck centered, too. So cute! This would be a perfect picture to put in a little girls room or something. Good job!