Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Faye M- "Small But Mighty"

The title of my image is “Small But Mighty” because the subject of the photo is a model of a retired Destroyer docked at Patriots Point, SC. It was taken in November at Patriots Point, SC with my Motorola phone. I increased the saturation of the colors and increased the sharpness while also trying to blur some of the corners to push the focus towards the American flag. I think the focus could be a little sharper and the angle a little deeper. I encourage anyone interested inhibitory to research all that the USS Laffey went through during its voyages across the sea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The exposure from the way the camera was angled made it look really good. The focus on the ship is very well done, but I think it would look better if the ship wasn't blurred out with the background. The DOF is good, the focus is on the ship which was what the photographer wanted.

RA