Friday, January 18, 2019

Imani P- Blue Zone

I took the photo Blue Zone is based on 11/23/18 in a local Walmart. It was taken on my Nikon digital camera. It started as a closeup photo of the fabric on a Christmas wreath. Then I cropped it even closer to make it into a kaleidoscope. I duplicated the image 3 times and mirrored them. Then I used 2 Color Effex Pro filters. The first to enhance the blue and the second to darken the border. The picture could be clearer. I had trouble getting the camera to focus on the wreath so some parts were blurry. It was made worse with all the closeup cropping.

6 comments:

Kirsten Wrona said...

This picture is so cool, I think that the kaleidoscope edit makes the picture look so intricate. The fade from dark to light from the corners to the center of the image make it look very dimension and the contrast really makes the figure pop. The color of the photo is so calming, I love that you included so many different shades of blue too! I would change anything about this!!

Anonymous said...

This picture is very well made. It's visually intriguing because of the editing done to it. The use of a household item is really cool too. The color really pops an isn't over saturated.

Anonymous said...

This is a great picture! I really like the blend between the colors and the design of the fabric. It's intriguing and eye popping. Great job!

Anonymous said...

I like this picture because it reminds me of a snake a little and snake skin has that cool look that's literally the only reason i like this picture.33

Anonymous said...

I really love this picture!! It is very unique. I like all of the different colors of blue and how they blend in with each other. It definitely caught my eye!! - Alexis W. HHS

Jacob Dew said...

Wow. Just wow. This is stunning to look at. It's like a psychedelic sci-fi movie. I love the colors and how clear the details are. The filters used here are really nice. I think if it was a bit clearer it would look amazing. Overall this is really cool.