Thursday, January 17, 2019

Grace R- Branches

This photograph is a kaleidoscope of the branches of a palm tree in my room. It was taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ70. I edited it by cropping and arranging the photo in a kaleidoscope pattern. I then used the NIK Collection in Photoshop to edit it. I also added a square of black and white to make the picture more interesting and add to the geometric forms already in the photograph. I think this photo would be better if it was a little sharper and the box of black and white was more defined.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the square of black and white it makes it more interesting to look at. I also like the shades of the green in the original photo.

Anonymous said...

This is a really neat photo. The geometric shapes fit well together, and the kaleidoscope effect works really well. The blue and green is a nice color combination, and the black and white square makes the image pop.