Friday, March 16, 2018

Zach B. - Blurred

This is a photo I took of my friend Will. I took this photo late one night at Star Lake while adventuring for cool spots to take photos with my other friend Caleb. I like to think of this photo as my head and how I think, act, respond, etc. In the photo most of the photo is in focus, but due to the long exposure light and parts of Will is blurry. Thus reminding me of how for the most part I’m focused, but in other aspects, there are still parts of me that aren’t right or hazy. I took this photo with my Canon T6. I decided to not edit this photo in photoshop for the plain fact of I like how the colors balanced already and the focus in the photo. I guess if I had to change anything to make the photo better, is to have a little bit more “haze” or blurred parts in the photo to add more to the photo itself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this photo! The intended blurs in the background really bring out your subject making him the only clear part of the photo. I also love the emotional and mental connection you made to the photo. It helps not only give your subject personality, but you as well.