Friday, March 16, 2018

Christian P - A Window to the Soul

This photo is titled “A Window to the Soul”, this was just taken in school with one of my friends during the close-up assignment in early March.  I actually just took this with my phone so that I could have the lighting from the flash which was right next to the camera instead of above it like on my DSLR.  I edited it my increasing the structure of and sharpening the eye with the Nik collection sharpener as well as increasing the color some and then making the rest of the photo black and white.  I think it could be better if I had had a better camera to preserve the details of the photo after I cropped it, but overall I’m really happy with how this photo turned out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really pretty! Very nice shot. I like how you sharpened it up. The color of the eye almost looks edited in! Again, very nice shot and keep it up.

Anonymous said...

I love this photo. I like how the only color is the iris and pupil. I like that the iris is very vibrant and how it accents the picture as a whole. It is a very nice photo. Nice job

Anonymous said...

This picture is so beautiful. I love how everything beside her eyes is grey and her eyes in particular is bluish green. I believed that you focused the picture and sharpened the picture, but it was done beautifully. You did an amazing job!
-ArzooQ HHS