Monday, March 19, 2018

Kirsten H- Running Blue

This is photo I took is called “Running Blue” for obvious reasons. I took this photo in the HHS courtyard a couple of weeks ago. I really like this photo because I did a ton of editing to it. The colors are all different. I turned the shoe form grey to blue and the green grass to grey. I thought by changing the color of the grass, it would cause the shoe to pop more. I took this photo with my Cannon Powershot SX120 IS. This is why I love this photo so much and how I edited this picture.

2 comments:

Mike H said...

I love the color of the shoe, I think this image is really nice. You did a great job on it!

Anonymous said...

This picture is so cool. The color really pops because you changed the grass. I also like the texture on the shoe, it's very detailed. Good job! - Mariam T HHS