Thursday, March 22, 2018

Josie L- Lockers

The title of this picture is Lockers. I chose this one because it is one of my favorite pictures that I’ve ever taken. I love the high school ‘aesthetic’. I mean we come to school everyday and we walk through the halls and jus mosey about the school. We never stop to find beauty in the smallest of things, like a locker, or a desk. These are amazing details in our school because one of the first things I think of in high school is a locker, but they are often ignored. It expresses that the small things can be just as beautiful as the big things. When I took the picture, the flash went off but I wasn’t expecting it. When I looked at the picture on the desktop, though it looked really good an I loved the shadows it cast on the layer doors. I learned I could clean up pictures easily. I enjoyed this assignment very much and I enjoyed taking the pictures. One thing I would want to change is taking out the locker numbers at the top of the lockers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this picture is great ! The photo truly does capture the essence of high school very nicely. The pattern continuing down the hall and it just looks great. I would only recommend to continue the opened locker effect all the way till the end. since the rest of the lockers are still in the shot

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture!! Some could think that taking pictures of lockers wouldn't be that interesting, but you made this really cool. I love the point of view you took it from. I think the only thing I would try to do better is to try to not get a glare on the first locker.