Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Anna Kate L- Mads

The title of this image is “Mads”. This photograph was taken at Panama City Beach on November 10th, 2017. I took this picture with a Nikon D3400 DSLR.  When I was editing this picture, I turned up the brilliance, exposure, and highlights. I also brightened up the picture to make the sky have a brighter tone. I think this picture could be better if the focus was more on the ocean. I love this picture because it brings back good memories and times with Madeline, my best friend. I can’t wait to go to the beach this summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture!! The balance in the lighting of the background is perfect. The vivid colors of the sunset and swimsuit make the picture stand out. Since the girl is laughing, it gives the viewer a happy feeling.

Madeline T - HHS

Anonymous said...

Ahh! I like this photo! The main focus is clearly Madeline. I think the lighting is soft because of the beautiful sunset. I like the different colors in the photo. I see yellow, orange, red, green from Madeline's armband, blue from the ocean, and white from the railing. I think the photo is close to being balanced. I feel that her dress looks too dark in the photo. This makes me feel happy because it's off PCB, where my grandparents live, and I love it there. Overall, I love the photo and you did a great job AK!