Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Lauren B- Shine

This image is called Shine because the candle looks like it is in the spotlight, and I like the effect that gives off. This was taken in my room a few days ago with my Canon Ti6 and I edited it using the black a white photo filter and the cloning tool to try and get rid of some of the glare of the flash. I also turned the contrast way up and the light way down to provide the spotlight effect. It could be better if the back curve of the candle was cleaned up a bit more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is nice. I like how the candle is very in focus, allowing for a greater amount of detail. It is also brighter than the background, which draws your eye to it. I think this picture is interesting because of the variety of textures it conveys. The shaggy carpet, the reflective metal, the wax and wood floors are all very distinct. Good job!
Hannah J- HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture looks very nice. I like the color and amount of detail added to the picture. They add lots of detail to the candle and make it the main object of the pic. Great job!
Yara A.- HHS