Thursday, March 22, 2018

Christian P - The Perspective of War

This image is title “The Perspective of War” I took at the Alabama Veterans Memorial in late February of 2018.  It is a panoramic made up of about 60 pictures I took with my Nikon D3300 on the inside of the memorial.  The main editing I did was just the photo merge to make the panoramic, but I also increased the saturation, brightness and sharpened the image some.  I feel like it could have been better if I edited the trees in the background some either by removing them or replacing them with something else and/or if I had added some more spots of color along the wall like with American flags or something like that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the title because you can see both doors. I like the range of the panorama so that you can see at a 90 degree angle. Good job keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

This picture looks really nice. I like the way you chose to combine the panoramas from that angle of view. It really adds to the overall texture and focus of the image. Great job!
Yara A.- HHS

Anonymous said...

Sweet photo my guy. I think that the title is really deep and reflects the photo well. Great use of pano. Ps you're a stud.

-BH