Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Yuliana Z.- he loves me, he loves me not

I took this photo using a Canon EOS Rebel T6. The photo is titled “he loves me, he loves me not”. This photo was taken of a small flower on the ground in the courtyard. I captured it because it truly shows the beauty in the small things and the indescribable beauty that nature is as it goes unnoticed. I went very low on the ground for this photo because the flower was very small and hidden. The lighting  helped to enhance the flower as the focal point in the photo, it helped to keep the focus on the flower, and leave the leaves as just an accent. Photoshop helped me to bring out colors in the photo that weren’t as naturally pigmented, also, it made the flower the obvious focal point which helps the overall composition of the photo. I absolutely adored this assignment, it let me enhance the point of view on pictures and the editing was incredible to experience. It was also the first time I have ever used a professional camera and it was so much fun and so incredible. I would change the photo by changing the angle a little more so you can see more of the flower.

No comments: