Friday, September 29, 2017

Lauren B- Harry Potter and the Well-Loved Books

I took this photo in the hallway outside my bedroom in my house because I wanted a good angle on the books. I took it with my Canon Powershot and made several adjustments to it, including: bumping up the saturation and color, adding a slight vignette, and turning the definition all the way up to get the cracked spines on the well worn books. As you can tell I have read this series many times and they have lots of wear on them due to many readings. I could have lightened the photo a bit more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture because Harry Potter is one of the only books i would read because it interested me so much. The lighting in this picture is also very good and you can see each of the books really clearly. the focus in the picture is also capturing each book and not just the one in the center. I would say this is a keeper. Jacob T HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a very nice picture, the lighting is really nice and well-balanced. It is not to harsh in one place versus the other. If I were a big Harry Potter fan I would definitely hang this on my wall.
Maura P HHS