Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Danielle M- Bleu

Where and when it was taken: This image was taken at the house I petsit at in Bluff Park on August 26th, 2017. The dog’s name is Bleu and he’s one of the three dogs that I take care of at the house. It was taken with my Nikon D5100. I edited it in Photos by increasing the brightness and definition. I took this photo with one of my larger lenses and since the subject moved a lot, it would pick up the blur, therefore making the picture not as high-def as it could be, which I would like to change if I was able to.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really good photo overall. I really like how the dog's face is the center of the photo and your eyes are naturally led to the face. One thing that could make it better is if the right side of the side of the dogs face was a little bit sharper and the lighting was brighter too. The exposure of the photo is pretty good and so are the shadows. I personally would hang this picture on my wall because I love dogs. Hayden Hite-HHS

Anonymous said...

I personally like the photo, the lighting is well balanced. I like how the background is blurry with the dogs face is as the focus. The picture makes me happy because I like dogs a lot.

Anonymous said...

This is a great picture overall. I love how the the lighting is mainly on the left side and then it's darker on the right side. I kind of wish that the dog's face was more in focus.

Jasmine Walker- HHS

Anonymous said...

Danielle this picture is super cute and focus very well i know what i'm suppose to look at.The balance of the picture is great it make me feel like 'm right there wit your dog the colors aren't flashy or to dark.The feelings i get from the picture is so nice and warm it's a cute adorable feel of it
Jahred Turner- Blog Comment 6