Friday, September 1, 2017

Emily R- Finding A Reason

The title of this image of this image is, Looking For A Reason. This image was taken few weeks ago at Presley’s house, here in Hoover. This photo was taken with my Sony camera. All I did for editing was I darkened the picture a bit, turned the saturation up a little, and turned the noise reduction off and turned the grain up. It could be better by the shadows being more defined than they are right now. Any other info is that me Alexa were dying of heat and we were pretty sure we got poison ivy!!:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love this picture! I think the way you edited it worked really well for this picture and gave it more of an old, vintage feel. I also really like how the shadows ended up on her and the wall. Good job!
Caroline K.-HHS