Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Lauren T.- Running Upside-down

The title of this photo is, Running Upside-down. It was taken on my back porch at home on August 19, 2017. This photo was shot using a Cannon camera. It was edited using the enhancement button, rotating it 180 degrees, cropping the sides a little bit, and making some minor adjustments such as adding more color, taking down the light levels, and sharpening it. It could have been better if I had cleaned the shoes a bit more. This image represents my love for not necessarily running, but working out. I love to exercise and stay healthy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This photo is really nice. The color scheme really fits, it gives off a nice neon vibe. The 180 degree rotate actually threw me off, and I had to think about it for a few seconds on how you got it like that. The shot angle is great, and the centering of the shoe really works as well. I have no major complaints about this picture personally, though it could have been even cooler if you had gotten the shot with someone's foot in it to make it really seem like someone is running upside down.

Zach F - HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like the artistic value this picture has. The colors are really pretty and if I liked running I would probably hang this on my wall. I think the way you turned it upside down makes it cooler than it would be if it was just on the ground. Overall I really like it and think that you did a great job with it.