Thursday, September 21, 2017

ChristianP- Reflections of a Car Mirror

This photo is called reflections of a car mirror, I took it in front of my house in mid August on the weekend. I took it on a Nikon D3300 with an 18-55mm lens at 18 mm. To edit this picture I tried to focus on strengthening the reflection by increasing the brightness and decreasing the highlights.  I also turned down the saturation and brought up the sharpness to agin try and make that reflection stand out.  One thing I think could have made this better is if I could have gotten the driveway in the mirror and the driveway in the background to lineup better because I think that creates an interesting effect.  That’s not something I noticed until after I actually took the photo though. I actually liked this reflection concept and wonder what other similar things I could do with this and some different colors and subjects in the mirror to create different effects.

No comments: