Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Zach F- Hard at Play

The title of the picture is “Hard at Play.” It was taken in my room on August 22, 2017
It was taken with a Canon PowerShot ELPH 100 HS. The way I edited the picture is as follows: lighting enhanced, cropped to cut out most of my desk, fade filter, vignette strength increased, lighting emitting from screen increased (+ brilliance, brightness), darkness surrounding myself and background increased (- highlights, cast), intensity and falloff increased, noise amount increased.
If I wanted to have the image be any better I would want a clearer image, less light from the lamp, and the corner of the image showing my desk cropped out. Something to know about the original picture is that I directed how the shot would be taken but the person to take the picture was my brother

No comments: