Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ashley P- Crown or Leaves


I took this picture in a really old cemetery when I was on a trip with my church. I love this picture because of how old the cross is and that someone put the crown made out of leaves, which made me think of the crown of thorns the Jesus wore, which makes this setting beautiful. To edit it I enhanced the contrast and soften the colors. The only thing I REALLY wish I could change would be if I could have made the date stand out, I tried but only could see what looked like a 28.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like how the cross looks in this. How old it looks, and the crown of leaves that are on top of it are cool. I like the contrast and you made the cross stand out and forefront.
Andie C HHS

Anonymous said...

Ashley,

I really like this picture! I think the re-accuring green throughout the shot is great. Also, I think the aged look is very pretty!

Great job,
Ashley C- HHS