Friday, March 8, 2013

Abbey W- Sleeping Bradley


The title of this image is called "sleeping bradley". I added tons of filters, surface blur, painted with color and added her lips from another photo to this one. I was actually just playing around when I made this photo to fix my photo shop tools because they weren't working like normal and I started to like where it was going! Even though its not the best photo ever and you can tell i did a lot of editing I really like this photo because it is so different! It could have been better if the line of the rectangle wasn't so straight and if i fixed the bow around the eye! But overall I really like this picture of bradley and how it turned out! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im so glad you chose this picture Abbey! I really love it. Its not the typic picture you would see on here which is really awesome. I love how you werent afraid to use all kinds of filters. The only thing I would change is maybe blend in the rectangle around the mouth. But seriously one of my favorite pictures!

Rayna B-HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool picture. I like how her mouth is normal looking and the rest of her looks so insane. I would change two things. First, from her upper cheek and below, it is not completely black. Second, I would have no filter on the mouth to show more pure skin. Either way, this is a beautiful picture and is really cool. Great job!
Will C-HHS

hannah G said...

Wow, this picture is really cool! I like how animated the face looks and how it almost looks like a painting. The shadows and highlights are perfect and I think you did great job!