Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Andie C- Mirror


I took the background of this picture on the way back home from a college visit a couple weeks ago. My dad and I were in the car and he was on a work call, so I just pulled out my camera and took a picture of the mirror. It was gloomy outside so I replaced what was in the mirror with rocks. The rocks were taken at a camp I go to over the summer, JH Ranch. I could have blended the layers together a little bit better, but overall I liked how this turned out. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andie,
I really like this picture! The way you took two pictures and put them together in a way that seems perfect, is awesome! The rocks that replaced the mirror is amazing to me, but in my opinion, I think the outside edited part of the mirror could be edited differently to make it look more realistic. but that is the only thing I would change, But all in all, this is a WONDERFUL picture.

Mariah M.- HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. I think that you did a good job of blending the layers together. The different lighting on the rocks look cool. The words on the rocks adds a personal story behind the picture. Overall great picture.
Haley Y-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture because of the way you edited the mirror to make it look the way it is. and It looks nice how the rocks are replacing the mirror i thought that was a nice touch
Daniel L- HHS

Anonymous said...

This is so creative its so cool how you come up with that. It so beautiful i love the way the color of rock darken. I like how mirror as mystery feel.
Lakeshia- HHS

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. I love how creative it is and how you put one photo into another. The filter is a great addition to it also. Great Job!!

Darien B- HHS