Friday, March 18, 2022

Will B - Tabletop


 The title of this image is Tabletop, I decided on this because of the tabletop game theme I chose to go with when selecting pictures to use for this composite photograph. These images were taken at various times throughout the year, and were taken either an Iphone XR ,a Nikon D3300, and a Canon Eos Rebel T3. To edit this image, I used a couple of masks, changed the opacity between different layers, and used a few different blending modes. I just edited this recently, so I am quite happy with it as it is now.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that this is a pretty cool composite. he theme is cool and I like how slightly chaotic it all is. The colors really pop as well. Nice work.

Anonymous said...

This is a really good composite! I like the overlay of layers and the chaotic nature of the photo, where pretty much everything is in some kind of motion. I think maybe the pawn could have been a bit more solid, but otherwise, great job!

Anonymous said...

This looks really cool,I like all the different games.

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool composite. This is extremely well edited and is a really cool concept. I like how you merged motion photography with composite as well. I really cannot think of anything you could do better on this photo. Really good use of color, this image is very playful and also a bit chaotic, but in a good way. Great job!
-CH

Anonymous said...

Love how all the photos correspond to the same theme. I think it's almost too chaotic though. I would take out a photo or two. Overall, a really great photo.

Anonymous said...

Hey this image I very interesting I like how everything comes together in the end. Great Job.

Anonymous said...

This picture looks really good the convention is amazing

Anonymous said...

This photo is so magnificent, the photos that are compiled into this one photo is so amazing and they all go together so well. The cropping and focus is so nice. It brings all of the separate photos together and the fit like puzzle pieces. AB-HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool image, the images blend so well together. Great composite!