Friday, March 18, 2022

Emily B - Lake time


 I Photoshopped these images together for our composite assignment. I took the lake picture with my phone and the clock picture was taken with a DSLR camera originally for the name with pictures assignment. I took pictures of the birds at the beach over the summer. When I pasted the clock on the lake I cut off the bottom to make it look like it was just in the sky. Also, I added a bird on the hand of the clock and random birds in the air. I wish I could have made the edges of the clock more even, but overall, I like how it turned out. 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this image. I like the lake and I like how the clock is in the sky. And I like how the clock is faded into the lake. I think the clock blends in good with the lake. Overall it is really good.

Anonymous said...

I really love the idea you have going here. The underexposure on the lake surface really brings out the subtleness of the pocket watch picture. The sky has a nice simple color and really ties the darkness of the water into the whole photo to create a wonderful spectacle. Nice work and keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. I think it might have been better if the clock was a little more solid and reflected on the lake. Overall I really enjoy this visual and the compositional layout. (I would hang it in my hallway!)
A.T. - HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this image. I like how well blended it is and the underexposure on the lake surface, I also like the simple light colors it really just ties the hole image together it creates a very calm image. Wonderfull job!

- Carol A

Anonymous said...

This is a very cool image. It makes me wonder if there is some deep meaning you want us to understand. I think it could be better if you reflected the clock on the lake.
MF HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a very pretty yet meaningful image. I really like it. The lighting isn't too bright or too dark. I feel like the image could have been cropped on the bottom. The clock really gives the image more meaning, such as time passing.