Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Wil B - Against the Odds


 The title of this image is “Against the Odds.” I titled it this because of the dice, and because I took this picture in the studio on February 2nd for the action assignment and the title fits really well with the subject of action photography. Since it is nearly impossible to get the same image twice in action photography, I thought “Against the Odds” was a fitting title. I used my friend’s Nikon d3300 and did some minimal editing by cropping and increasing the brightness in some areas. The only thing I would have done differently is maybe change up the lighting as I was taking the pictures, but I am still very happy with how this turned out. I really enjoyed taking pictures for this assignment because although I took a couple hundred pictures, every one of them was still unique.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool picture and it looks very professional. It does a good job of capturing the motion of the dice and gives it a magical effect. I don't think theres anything I would change about it, great picture!

Anonymous said...

This picture is really good. I'm impressed that the image is so clear, even though the subject is in motion. I also really like the colors and the contrast in image. The only thing I would change is cropping in a little bit, so the dice are closer. This image is really great and the title fits the image. Good Job!

-Sophia C.

Anonymous said...

This is a very professional looking picture. I wish you would've explained how you took this picture a little better, because it is very cool. I think it could look a bit better if the background was more black, because you can still see the folds of the fabric and things like that. Other than that this is a great photo.
MF HHS

Anonymous said...

I love your picture. It looks really well and very professional. I love the freeze photo you took. Really well detailed as well.

Anonymous said...

I love this photo! I think this is very well done. The dice look so nice and crisp! It's amazing how you were able to keep the dice so in focus while moving. I also really love your title! That's clever. Great photo, Will!