Friday, March 4, 2022

Britney P - Single Snow


This is called “Single Snow.” This was taken on January 2, the only snow day we had, which is very sad! However, I was very happy to see the snow and be able to take a picture of it. To take the photo, I used the flash to freeze the snow in place. To edit the photo, I simply adjusted the color and brightness. I actually used this photo for the action assignment. There are many ways to make this picture better. I’m up for any suggestions. But, overall, I really like this photo. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is an excellent photo, especially since I don't get to see snow very much. The focus on the snowflakes is incredible. However I would suggest adding some sharpness to it. But overall great work and an excellent image! -WBB HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. I like how focused the individual snowflakes are but I feel like the could be a bit more in focus through an increase in sharpness. Overall, I like this photo and it really stands out... Good job

- AT 7th