Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Liv R - Holding a Chance


 This image is titled, “Holding a Chance.” I took both components of this photo in the studio with my Nikon D3300. The flowers photo was taken for my narrative still life and the dice were a failed attempt at an action photo! To edit this, I used the marquee tool to snip some of the still life photos to layer into the background of the dice photo. There is minimal editing other than the actual composition of the photo! I really like this photo, but it could be better if I had more time and was able to incorporate more flowers and blend things into his hands a little bit better.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! The little bit of shadow behind the hand there makes it really pop out and look believable. I really like this. I love how you used a "failed" attempt, which just shows that you never know when you'll get a good picture, even if it wasn't what you were looking for.

Will B - HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture the low light looks nice and the way the blue of the dice pop the simular color in the back ground also contrasts well.

Anonymous said...

I love how vibrant the colors are here. The sharpness of the picture really plays a large role as well. I like the subtleness of the flowers in the background.

Anonymous said...

This is such a cool concept! I really like how vibrant the colors are in this. I also like the lighting on the hand. Good job!

Anonymous said...

I love this photo! The cool tones in this image are very enticing, and I liked how you stayed consistent with you color pallet. The five are also really cool, I just like how they look honestly. I also like how you can still see the shadow that the hand casts, I assume that the background is a separate image so I like how you made sure to incorporate the shadow. Really really cool image. Great job!
-CH

Anonymous said...

I love this photo, the dim lighting and the other photos added with very low opacity is very pretty. The coloring makes the photo so much better. I would love to hang this on my wall. AB-HHS