Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Adam T- Supra


 The title of the image I took is called Supra. This is the name of the car and it was taken in a Mountain Brook parking lot at a car meet I went to a day prior. It was taken with my iPhone 10 XR and all that was done to it was the cropping of some of the parking lot and a bit of the sky so I can bring the focus of the car out more. I feel like it could be better if I scooted back a bit before taking the picture so I can get all the details of the Supra in the shot without cropping much. Overall, I like how it turned out…


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the balance if light in your photograph and I really like the car in the picture as well. I think the editing could have been enhanced to make the picture seem more edged up and precise. Overall I believe you have a good eye for cars and for photography, keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Nice car! I like the colors in this photo. I love the way the metallic paint shines in the sun with the orange-ish-yellow-ish flakes really popping. The only thing that I would change is the cropping of the photo. I would have included a little more of the trunk in the photo. Other than that, nice photo! - JC