Friday, March 18, 2022

Emily B- Ferris Wheel


 This photo is titled “Ferris Wheel,” and it was taken at Gulf Shores. I took it with my Iphone 11. I really like this photo because of the movement in it and the bright colors in it. I used this photo for the pictorialist and composite assignments also. I edited it by increasing the contrast and decreasing the lighting some to enhance the ferris wheel more. If I could change anything I would remove the tree in front of the picture but overall I really like how it turned out.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this photo and how you don't have the background blurred out. I also like even though the background isn't blurred you can still tell the main subject is the Farris wheel. -E.S

Anonymous said...

Firstly. I think the sharp focus is appropriate. The framing is also good, but I wish the tree wasn't in the way of the ferris wheel. Overall, I really like the photo, especially the Ferris wheel and the clear sky. Good Job!


Anonymous said...

I like your picture it is very good. I ike the way that you took the picture also I like the right side it is looks very good with the trees. It could be better if you change the background of the sky and add different picture or change the color also I agree with you it could be better if you remove the tree in the front of the picture. But I like it and you did very good job. A-A-HHS