Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Caeden H- Sunbathing


 This photograph is called “Sunbathing”. I took this image in my house during golden hour on February 15th of this year. I took this picture with my Iphone 12 pro and used photoshop and the photos app to edit it. I increased the exposure, contrast, color, and shadows to edit this image. I also went in with the clone tool to remove some stray hairs and other things. I think this image could be better if I took out the pillow my cat was laying on so that she was the main focal point in the image. This is my favorite image that I have taken so far this year. 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love this picture. Your cat's coat has the perfect amount of contrast. The lighting of the image is basically perfect. The cat fills the image perfectly and is really the focus of the image. The only things I would say is crop the colorful pillow out. Overall this is a great image and you have a beautiful cat.

-Sophia C.

Anonymous said...

I love this picture, the sharpness of it is immaculate. I love the background, how it's dark when you look at first and when you look closely it is not actually black. I wish you could have cropped the left side of the picture more so it does not show the thing that is sticking out. GREAT IMAGE

Anonymous said...

This is such a cool photo! I really like the lighting in this photo, and I like how the cat's eyes stand out. I would prefer if the little bit of fabric was cropped out of the photograph, because I feel like its a little distracting. Otherwise, good job!

Anonymous said...

I like this photo because of how the sun is shining on the catnap how its staring into the distance

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous photo, and so is your cat! You captured the lighting perfectly, and the way the light glows in your cat's eye is just beautiful; makes it look like a dragon eye! The image is so crisp and sharp too! I wouldn't change anything about this photo.
GAA- HHS

Anonymous said...

i love the cats furcoat and the lighting of all of it. i think it would be better with the pillow removed