Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Brandon B- The Power of the MacBook Pro


  This photo is called “The Power of the MacBook Pro”, and is obviously a picture of my MacBook Pro.  I took this picture unintentionally as I was trying to make a video but I hit the photo button on accident when I took this with my iPhone 13 Pro.  It was taken March 5, 2022.  I edited this by making the white lights very energetic and bright.  I wanted it to really pop.  Overall not much editing was done to this image.  This could probably be a much better image if I actually took it intentionally. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the glow of the keyboard and the lower half of the screen. I think if the exposure was lower it wouldn't be so in your face and it would look a lot calmer and a nice glow. overall really good photo! I like it!