Thursday, March 10, 2022

Tyler G - Men In Blue


  The name of this image is Men In Blue and it was taken at Hoover High School. I took this image a couple weeks ago using a DSLR camera. I edited this picture by changing the hue in one layer and then selected my subject and cut him out of the picture. I then used a gray filter on the layer without him and pasted it on top with color. I also messed with the contrast, brightness, and sharpness. I think this image turned out pretty good and think it could have been better if I had more time to take the shot and more shots. Last thing I have to say is shoutout Devin for being in the halls for this shot!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. I love how you created almost a colorless background layer. I think it could be better if you used the original colors in the outfit. [If those are the original colors the picture is perfect as is. 9maybe could be cropped ?)] A.T.- HHS