Thursday, February 11, 2021

Valentina R- Miami Beach




 This photo was taken In Miami, at the Bal Harbor Dog Beach next to a superb skate park. It was taken on the 30th of January, 2021. This image was taken with an Iphone, and edited with camaroll edits and an app called picsart. I edited by bringing up the brightness and highlights, tired to make the clouds have shadow and contrast with the ocean. This photo could have been better if it was more defined and sharpened. This photo was taken on my last day In Miami to enjoy the beach.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this photo a lot pictures of the ocean are always really good. The ocean just has a calm feeling to it. I love the horizon in the image where the ocean just cuts off in to the sky. The colors are also really cool in the photo the oceans is a very nice blue.

Anonymous said...

This picture is wonderful, I love the view. I also like how the colors pop out on the picture its so beautiful.