Friday, February 12, 2021

Ella K- Memory



The title of this picture is “Memory.” It was taken at Alabama Veteran’s Memorial Park during a choir performance in November 2017. It was taken with my iPhone 7. It was edited by adding a “Dramatic” filter. To make it better I could make the picture straighter by using the crop tool, and maybe editing some spots out. I really like this picture because it shows something about me. My grandfather was in the military and he passed away recently. We both loved music, so having the microphone in the picture surrounded by the pillars makes me feel closer to him. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At one glance at the image, many questions came up to my mind because I have never been there or seen that place. One question is that, Why is this her subject? But as I start to read your descriptions, I have come to understand. This is a really great memory and a beautiful photo. But yes, you should have used the crop tool and edit some spots or took some pictures from a different angle or spot. HHS- R.L.