Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Linley W- Country Star Horse


This picture is titled Country Star Horse. I took this picture over Winter Break at the Opryland Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee. I took this picture with my iPhone. I decreased the highlights, increased the saturation, and I increased the vibrance. I also increased the sharpness of the overall image. I believe this picture could have been better if I had edited it with Photoshop and taken it from a different angle. This picture is not the best picture I’ve ever taken, but I am pretty happy with the result. 



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This photo is so nice! I really like the subject you chose for this image. You made great choices with the editing because the lighting and vibrance of the photo are just right. I really like how unique this photo is, and I really enjoy how sharp it is. I think if you centered it a tiny bit more it would look a little bit more cohesive, but overall it is a really nice photo!