Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Logan W- Carl


 This image is called Carl. I took it on February 18th, 2020, under a railroad bridge in the middle of the woods. I actually took it with my phone. I first increased the contrast as well as lowered the brightness there wasn’t a ton of glare from the water running down the pillar. I then actually decreased the greens and increased the magentas to create a larger contrast between the paint and the wall. I also increased the cyans to create a larger contrast as well. I feel this is a really alternative styled photo. If there were anything I could do to change it, I would have taken it with an actual camera. I also probably could have edited out some of the pieces under the “205”.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is really cool I like how the green POPs out. The editing of this is like a neon sign and I really like that. The only thing I would personally fix is to make the picture more straight of the 205 other than that this photo doesn't need to be changed anymore. jwk hhs

Anonymous said...

This is an absolutley awesome photo! I really like the colors of the image and how the green and purple go so well together. Howver, to make the image a little more condensed I would crop it a bit to add some more effect. Overall, a really good image.

E.J. HHS

Anonymous said...

I like all the colors that are in the image and how they blind together. I like how the paint is going down the wall. Which cause the transition between colors to be more satisfying to me.