Friday, February 12, 2021

Shae M- Blue Hue



The title of this image is Blue Hue. This is a photo of this flower magnet I found laying around my house. I named this image Blue Hue because of the pretty blue hue the flower is giving off. This picture was taken in early November on the windowsill in my room. I took this photo with my Nikon D3500. I edited this picture by retouching some blemishes, I increased the brightness and saturation, and I also brought up the color so the image was not as dull. I really like this photo, but I think it could have been better if I adjusted the color in the shadow of the image so it was not so bright. Overall I am really happy with how this picture turned out. 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your photo! I really like how the flower is the main focus and the rest of the background is blurred. I also really like the lighting and how it's not too bright and the natural light hits it just right. I also really like the color range of your picture and how the background is more neutral tones but then your subject is very vibrant. It really makes the flower stand out. I really like your photo and it reminds me of a calm pretty day with the light coming in the window and the pretty flower. Overall I really like it!

Bess Horton said...

This is a great image! I love how there are different shades of blue in the flower because of the lighting. The soft background gives this photo a nice touch and I like how the white background goes well with the flower magnet. I like how the further down you look at the flower, the darker it gets. I think this is a really great photo and you did a good job at editing it.

Anonymous said...

I really love this photo and the lighting of the flower just make it so much better. i love how you blurred the backround out to mainly focus on the flower. I love the color of the flower the blue really brings it out and the shading on it its just perfect. Good job..

Anonymous said...

I really like your picture! I really like how your subject is in focus. You can really see all the small details in the flower magnet, which I really like. The depth of field is nice, and I really love how vibrant the blue color is. If I were you though, I would have cropped it differently. I would have lifted the picture up a bit, but other than that, I really like your picture. I could see this in some sort of exhibit!

L.W.- HHS

Anonymous said...

Your photo is really really pretty. It's so simple, yet very bright and vibrant. I love how you have the flower on a white background because it makes the flower and photo more bright. I also love how the flower is so focused and how you can see that bright blue shadow on the white background.

Y.D.