Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Julie H- Leroy


 I named the image Leroy because that is the name of the dog. The image was taken in the car when I had gotten back home from getting chick fil a. I took the picture with my phone. To edit this photo I cropped out part of the car and the seat of the car to put the main focus on the dog. I also turned up the brightness and the color contrast. To make the photo better I would have maybe taken the photo at a different angle. Next to leroy's paw at the bottom is a treat from chickfila that he ended up not eating because he did not like it. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cutie Leroy!
The way you cropped and turning up the brightness and the color contrast is really good. I do agree with what you said about taking a picture from a different angle. Also, I like the color of his harness. This makes me want to have a pet. -R.L. HHS