Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Emma J - Garage Grease


 I took the photo on February 29th of 2020. The title of the image is Garage Grease because it was taken at the Galleria Mall garage. It was taken with a Canon t6 and it was edited using a mixture of the photoshop express app on my phone and photoshop on the computer. I used the hue tool, heavily increasing the hue to red and adding saturation on top of that, as well as darkening the image and adding some contrast to it. I wish the model was more in focus and not as blurry as he is.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo! I think the vibrance is really nice because it is not too soft that it is dull, and it is not too bright that it is harsh on the eyes. The colors in this image are really appealing and I think they go together really well. I think the red really gives this photo a nice vibe. I also really enjoy the cropping of this image because it's very focused on the subject, but also you get to see the background of the setting. Overall I thought this was a great photo!

Anonymous said...

I really like your photo. The vibe of it is so cool. I really like the lighting and how everything is really red it creates a really cool picture. The colors of the photo are really cool. I like the amount of color on his shirt it makes it really pop. I feel like the cropping is also really cool. I like how it just focuses on the subject. I feel like this photo has a very chill mood and tells a fun story. Overall I really like your photo!