Friday, October 13, 2017

Zach F - Demon

The title of this picture is “Demon” for obvious reasons. It was taken in my backyard on September 24, 2017. I edited the photo by inverting the color scheme and increasing the brightness contrast, exposure, and pushing the levels all the way to the edge. Honestly this photo could not have turned out better, at least for how I was going. The original picture is just my brother leaning against a tree in the middle of the afternoon with a dead expression on his face.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is really cool. The soft focus on the area around the main dark object makes it look as if you are looking down at a puddle. The black and gray color scheme makes it seem even more eerie. I would definitely hang this in my house. It looks kind of like a ink splotch from a psychologist's office. I really like this picture, good job!

Hannah J- HHS

Anonymous said...

This Picture is really cool. the soft focus on the area around the main dark object makes it look as if you was looking at a reflection of yourself. the black color scheme makes it look evil. i really like it

Kameron W.-HHS

Anonymous said...

I like this picture a lot, even if it gives off a creepy vibe. The way you edited this image is super unique and the lighting that is present in the image is very gritty/sharp, which makes it even cooler. Although it's slightly distorted as well, you can clearly see the subject. Overall, it's a very nice picture which required a lot of skillful editing.
Danielle M - HHS