Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Esther K- Guest List

The title of this image is “Guest List”. This picture was taken at a wedding and it was taken on September 9,2017.  I took this image with my Nikon Coolpix l340. I enhanced the picture, I put the fade filter, I adjusted the light and color, I sharpened it, added definition and noise reduction. Then after I finished all of that I adjusted the strength, radius and softness. It could be better if you could read the writing on the book better or if the book was positioned differently.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the angle of this shot, the color contrast the rose makes on the white cloth is great as well. The sharpness of the picture is really clear, and the brightness makes the rose not stick out too much. Overall, I think this picture is simple, yet very effective.

Zach F - HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. I think it's very well focused, and think you chose a really good angle. I like that the flowers are following the rule of thirds and I think they provide a a really good contrast against the the rest of the photo. I would really like to see this photo in black and white because i think that could look really good, but I think as is it's already a very good photo. Even though it could be seen as a bit plain I think there's an interesting story being told with the writing and flowers and I think all of the blank space helps the overall composition.

Christian P. - HHS

Anonymous said...

In this photo, i like the contrast that the roses provide against the notebook and drop cloth. I also like that the roses are in the foreground of the photo, making them pop. I hope to see more photos like this.