Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Mollie E- "Thoughts"

I titled this image “Thoughts” because in this picture, my friend, Macy, appears as if she is thinking. It was taken in Bluff Park in late August. I took this picture with my Nikon d3400 camera. I used a fade filter on this image. To edit it further, I lowered a few of the light settings, as well as increased on some of them as well. I increased the saturation and decreased the color contrast and cast. I auto sharpened the image as well as increased the definition and noise reduction. I increased the strength of the vignette and broadened the radius and made it softer. Something that could have been better about this picture was if her shirt wasn’t so bright.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The exposure of this image is just right. It's not too dark and not too light. I like how Macy is slightly off center on the bricks. I really like this image and it is very pretty.

Anonymous said...

This picture is really pleasing to look at. The exposure is like perfect. I like the fact that her shirt is bright because it makes the picture look like it goes from light to dark starting with her.
DeVaun J-HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is really well framed. The lighting and vignette work really well. It gives off a somber mood, and I actually think the contrast of the white shirt makes the picture stand out more. It almost looks as if the center of the picture is curving out towards the edges. I think that this picture overall is great, quality magazine cover material.

Zach F - HHS