Friday, October 27, 2017

Hayden H- Church

This is a picture of a wooden church. I took this picture in the dining room in my house on August 21st. The picture was shot on my Nikon D7100 with a shutter speed of 1/125 with an aperture of f/4.8, ISO at 1250, and shot with a 50mm lens. This picture describes my love for my church and my love for God. I go to Hunter street Baptist Church in Hoover Alabama and This picture is meant to represent it. I decided to bump up the clarity, darken the photo, adjust the levels, and add a black and white filter to it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like how this picture and how the wooden church is. i also like how its black and white and how detailed it is.

Anonymous said...

I really like how everything in this image is in focus an seems to be very well lit. I think the lack of color in this image makes it look more balanced. This image makes me feel calm with all the neutral colors. Great work!
Mollie E- HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo! I love how the colors are super dark..it kind of gives a spooky mood. Nice job.
Alexa S. HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is really cool. One of the things that i really like about it is that it has the black and white filter on it. I feel like if the picture had color in it it would take away from the church. Even though the picture is black and white it seems like the picture was taken with a very good light source. think that you could crop the picture a little tighter or take the two things on each side off the table or shelf. Jacob T- HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like the auto chromatic theme of this photo. I also like the eeriness of it. I think that it could be better if the church was the only thing in the photograph, without the picture frames on the side. I also think that the contrast could be turned up slightly to pull out the texture and detail on the church.
Abby W