Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Lauren B- Dawn Breaks on Buccaneer Stadium


This was taken a few weeks ago from my parking spot at Hoover. I get here really early for 0 period and I love seeing the sunrise over our home stadium every morning so I decided to capture it with my iPhone 6. I edited this by bumping up the color, light and turning the highlights down. I also turned the saturation all the way up. I really liked the reflection/color in the windows of the stadium and I think the sun rise was perfect that day. I could have cut out a little more of the parking lot, maybe sharpened it just a little.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like this photo becuase its right at the crack of dawn. i sometimes like waking up early and seeing the sun rise and how pretty it is. i think it would be better if you didnt get as much as the parking lot. but overall, good job!

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture! I love how u can actually see the sun next to the stadium, not just the orange sky. I really like how you edited it also! I wish that the right pole wasn't showing, but over all i really like your picture!- Emily R HHS