Monday, October 30, 2017

Will C- Under The Lights

The title of my image is Under the Lights, and I took this at school before a football game one Friday. I took this with my iPhone 5s. To edit it I put on a chrome filter and mainly just turned the highlights all the way down and sharpened the image a whole lot. I turned the cast way up to warm the image and with the white vignette this gave the image the pink glow it has around the edges. I also turned the white balance all the way over to the warmth side. Lastly I went in with retouch and took out a lot of scratches from the mirrored surface giving it a cleaner look. To make it better I could’ve done more editing to get the fingerprints off or to make them less noticeable.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is so good! I love the orangey-pink glow around the H and how the mirror on it is reflecting. I think the fingerprints on the surface add texture and it looks kinda cool so I'm glad you didn't take it off.

Anonymous said...

I love the title of this picture and the vignette around it. It reminds me of playing under the lights on Friday nights at the met and I think that's the vibe you were going for. I would definitely frame this picture because it get the meaning behind it. -Lauren B HHS

Anonymous said...

The sharpness and chrome filter give it a very cool style. The light vignette also helps improve on the feature. I like how you can clearly see the stadium lights reflecting in the H. The quality over overall picture is great. The angle you got to help reflect the stadium lights is also phenomenal. Overall a fantastic picture.

Zach F - HHS

Anonymous said...

This Photo is very good. The chrome flter on the photo is sensational. The light vignette also helps improve on the feature. Also i like how the the stadium lights reflect on the letter. its just a good picture overall-Kameron W-HHS

Anonymous said...

The focus of the photo is sharp and for this photo, it is very appropriate. The lighting is also really nice, there are not too many light or dark areas. I would definitely put the photo on my all because it represents me, being apart of the Hoover band.
Maura P HHS