Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Lauren T.- California Flower Vibes

The title of this image is, “California Flower Vibes”. It was taken on Saturday, September 23rd by my garage door at my house. It was taken with my mom’s Cannon camera. I edited it using photoshop. I added some color, light, and I also cropped it down a bit. It could have been better if I had the background be fully white instead of just a garage door. I have always loved colors, and in this particular photograph I like how the green leaves and pink-red flowers look on the white background.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I reall››y like this picture. The thing that caught my eye was how beautiful and vibrant the red is, and then the green. But red is one of my favorite colors and this picture really caught my eye. The red on white background makes the colors pop.

Anonymous said...

This is a very eye catching picture. I really love how outstanding it is. This picture gives me so much like 80's vibes which i really dig. The mood for this picture is very happy which i love. I don't think this picture needs fixing. I think its perfect how it i! Good Job! - Carmen L. HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful picture. I love the vibrant colors. I actually like that the background is a garage door it gives a contrast in the beauty.

Anonymous said...

Lauren!
This is such a good picture! I totally capture the title of this picture being a California vibe. I really how there are multiple flowers, but the flower closer to the right has more focus on it, while the other flowers are slightly blurred. The pop of color from the red of the flower really makes the picture POP and capture my eye. the balance from the white of the background is really good! It gives good contrast. I would definitely hang this up on my wall.

Amber T- HHS