Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Carson R - Tiny Dancer

This image is entitled “Dancing in the Dark”. It was taken in my backyard on the evening of September 27th. I took it with my Nikon d3400. I increased the brightness and decreased the highlights. I also increased the saturation and increased the definition and noise reduction. I increased the warmth of the temperature and upped the tint slightly. I think it would be better if the ballerina was more in focus and slightly lighter. I really love the way this image turned out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the feel of this photo! I like how the light gives the ballerina the perfect highlights. The only thing I would say is make sure to not crop off the top hand. I like how the dancer is gold. I think it adds to the color scheme of the photo. As a dancer myself, I absolutely love this picture! I would gladly hang it up in my room. :)
-Lauren T HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. The photo really brightens up the features of the ballerina. There might be too many dark areas, but the photo overall is pretty good and I like the photo.
Maura P HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture a lot. I really like the ballerina in the picture acts like it is dancing in front of the spotlight. I really like the light and dark contrast of the background from the light and the pop of color from the ballerina. I really like it and it would definitely be hanging in my room. I really like the pop of color that the ballerina gives because it is different from the black and white of the background of the picture.
Amber T- HHS

Anonymous said...

I like this image because I love the light on the side of the image and the ballerina. I do agree I wish that the ballerina was in more focus but other than that I really like the image. I also love that the background of the image is black so that the focus was on the light and the ballerina. Betsy B- HHS