Thursday, October 1, 2015

Lana M- Logan

I titled this photo Logan. It was taken on the band bus on the way to the Mountain Brook game on September 12th. It was taken with a Cannon SL1. I used photoshop and i used the adjustment layers to fix the colors, contrast, and saturation. I also used the color range to edit the shadow and highlights. Then I selected the background and tinted it blue and changed the opacity of the layer. I wish that I would have gotten more color on his eyes and that there were more shadows to make a greater contrast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that the focus is perfect both ways. One, I can easily see the photo as it is a nice picture to look at. Two, his focus on us is great. He seems to be focusing on what to do next when seems interesting. Personally I think that the light from outside the window is too bright, that's my only dilemma about the photo, but other than that it's really nice. I like this photo so much. It makes me feeling happy, because I also made that face to someone when we were heading to the Mountain Brook game. I only have one problem with the photo, just a very minor problem. I think Logan should be wearing his entire uniform attire instead of just the potato sack that all of us wear.

Alex Z - HHS