Sunday, October 25, 2015

Briggs A- A Day At Band

This photo is titled “A Day At Band”. It was taken earlier this week and was at the Band Practice Field. I took this picture with my Galaxy S6 because taking my camera on the field would have been too cumbersome. I did very little editing with this photo. It features my friend Nathan sitting on the field waiting for instruction from Mr.Fitchpatrick. He is sitting in the sun which creates good shadows and you can see the leading lines leading to Nathan. As you can see this was a Candid shot and i feel really good about it

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. The main subject, "Nathan" is in focus. Nathan is also in focus, there is also a good balance between the light and dark areas. Ah, this makes me feel a bit... Questionable from Nathan's pose in this photo.

Alex Z - HHS

Anonymous said...

Briggs, this is a very well done photo. I like the lighting of the photo in the way the subject creates a rather large shadow since the sun is behind him. I also like how the subject is centered in the very middle of the photo. The shadow in the back right corner also creates a balance with the subject’s shadow, so that is very good. I would consider this photo a keeper because it really is just so nice. I think it would serve well as a computer desktop background. You did a great job, but my only critique would be to perhaps re-touch the gentleman with the pink shorts in the background out of the photo because I feel he somewhat detracts from the subject.
~RM-HHS