Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Dayne M- Flashlight

The title of this image is “Flashlight” because a flashlight is the main light source in the image. It was taken in my driveway a little over a month ago. It was taken with my Nikon D5500 and I edited the image by blackening the background to keep the focus on the outlining of the car. I also increased the saturation and brightness of the image. It could be better if the outline was not so choppy and if the reflections were not on the side of the car. Other than these issues I am happy with the outcome of the image.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture! I think it is cool and a fun picture. I think it could have been better if the light surrounding the car was more accurate but overall i think it is good!

Anonymous said...

This picture is nice. This picture could be better if the back of the car would be able to see. Also the light surrounding the car could be a little more accurate but other than that its a well taken and edited picture. Good Job.
Vanely C-HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture looks sensational. I love how you used the 30 second exposure shot to make the picture turn out how it did. The dark areas correspond perfectly with the light areas. If I could suggest anything it would be to crop out the foot next to the front left tire. This is definitely a picture I'd put on my fridge.

Grant S-HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is deep and i love it! the exposure you used was perfect! i wish i could take a picture like this honestly! It looks like it belongs in a car commercial, Great job!

Jacob H

Anonymous said...

Cool picture! I really like the angle of the car you shot, It creates a nice depth of field. I like the use of multiple flashlight lines. I like the use of the front wheel in the fore ground and the back tire depth showing. The dark and light areas are very clear and nice. This is definitely a keeper.
-Cain M