Monday, January 26, 2015

Natalie S- Pink Days

This picture was taken outside of my house during the beginning of the school year. It was taken with my digital camera. I edited this picture by adding contrast and increasing the saturation. I also made it a little bit darker so the colors in the picture would stand out. I could have added less contrast so it wouldn’t be so sharp. I like how the back of it is blurred so the viewer can focus more on the flowers and all of its colors. Overall I like the picture because of the orange, green and pink colors.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo! I like how the colors just
"pop." This is a great photo!

Anonymous said...

I like the nice chill laid back kind of feeling. I like the pop of the reds and greens as well as the soft background.

Anonymous said...

Great work Natalie!
I really like the pink and orange hues of the flower. It adds a nice contrast to the greenery in the picture. It almost reminds me of Hawaii; It feels tropical to me. Great Job!
Lauren H-HHS